Subject: Invitation to the twelfth meeting of the EHTF Bureau, 22 April 2024 (virtual, 10:00-14:30 CEST)
From: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:00:18 +0200

Dear members of the EHTF Bureau,

Dear members of the EHTF,

As announced in the message below, we are pleased to invite you to the 
twelfth meeting of the EHTF Bureau which will take place virtually on 22 
April 2024, 10:00-14:30 CEST.

The meeting will be held in English only and is open to all members of the 
EHTF

For more details, please find attached the provisional list of documents, 
scope and purpose and agenda.

We encourage you to provide comments or indicate any additional items you 
feel are important to address at the meeting. These documents as well as 
background materials can be downloaded from the EHP SharePoint website at: 
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP> 
https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP. The remaining working 
papers will be uploaded to the EHP SharePoint website as soon as they become 
available.

Please complete the online registration by 17 April 2024 at the following 
link: 
<https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqd-mupjMsH9ay_swz-JWgW9ik0wB7X7vL> 
https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqd-mupjMsH9ay_swz-JWgW9ik0wB7X7vL. 
You will receive an automated email message with instructions on how to join 
the meeting upon your registration. We will open the meeting at 9:30 to give 
you time to join and test your connection.

Please feel free to contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] in 
case you have any questions or wish to receive additional information.

We are looking forward to meeting you online in April!

Kind regards,

Nino Sharashidze

On behalf of EHP Secretariat

From: EURO CEH
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2024 12:42 PM
To: EURO CEH <[email-masked]>
Subject: SAVE THE DATE: 12th meeting of the EHTF Bureau, 22 April 2024 
(virtual, 10:00-14:30 CET) and 14th meeting of the EHTF, 26-27 June 2024, 
Bonn, Germany

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на русском языке 
приводится ниже

 

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force;

WHO National Counterparts;

 

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

 

Dear Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force,

Dear WHO National Counterparts,

On behalf of the Chair and co-Chair, we wish to invite you to mark your 
calendars for the following meetings:

*	Twelfth meeting of the EHTF Bureau, 22 April 2024 (virtual, 10:00-14:30 
CET). The meeting is open to all members of the EHTF;
*	Fourteenth meeting of the EHTF, 26−27 June 2024, Bonn, Germany.

The main purpose of the meetings is to follow-up on the progress of the 
European Environment and Health Process (EHP) since the Seventh Ministerial 
Conference on Environment and Health 
<https://www.who.int/europe/event/seventh-ministerial-conference-on-environment-and-health> 
(Budapest, Hungary, 5-7 July 2023), as well as to plan the EHTF activities 
and key milestones to be achieved by the EHP in the implementation of the 
commitments from the Budapest Declaration and its Roadmap 
<https://www.who.int/europe/publications/i/item/EURO-Budapest2023-6>  in the 
2024-2025 biennium and beyond.

More details, including meeting documents, will be sent to you in due 
course.

 

We are looking forward to continuing our work together.

 

Kind regards from Bonn,

 

Nino Sharashidze

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

***

Содержание: ЗАПИШИТЕ ДАТЫ: 12-е совещание Коллегии ЦГОСЗ, 22 апреля 2024 г. 
(виртуальный формат, 10:00—14:30 по центральноевропейскому времени) и 14-е 
совещание ЦГОСЗ, 26—27 июня 2024 г., Бонн, Германия

Кому:

Членам Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью

Национальным ответственным представителям ВОЗ

Копия:

Представителям и руководителям Страновых офисов ВОЗ

Секретариату ВОЗ

Уважаемые члены Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью!

Уважаемые Национальные ответственные представители ВОЗ!

От имени председателя и сопредседателя мы хотим попросить вас отметить в 
ваших календарях следующие совещания:

*	Двенадцатое совещание Коллегии ЦГОСЗ, 22 апреля 2024 г. (виртуальный 
формат, 10:00—14:30 по центральноевропейскому времени). Совещание открыто 
для всех членов ЦГОСЗ;
*	Четырнадцатое совещание ЦГОСЗ, 26—27 июня 2024 г., Бонн, Германия.

Главной целью этих совещаний является контроль прогресса, достигнутого в 
Европейском процессе "Окружающая среда и здоровье" (ЕПОСЗ) после 
<https://www.who.int/europe/event/seventh-ministerial-conference-on-environment-and-health> 
Седьмой министерской конференции по окружающей среде и охране здоровья 
(Будапешт, Венгрия, 5—7 июля 2023 г.), а также планирование деятельности в 
рамках ЕПОСЗ и основных результатов, которые должны быть достигнуты в ЕПОСЗ 
в выполнении обязательств, изложенных в 
<https://www.who.int/europe/publications/i/item/EURO-Budapest2023-6> 
Будапештской декларации и ее Дорожной карте, в 2024—2025 гг. и далее.

Дополнительные подробности, включая документы совещаний, будут направлены 
вам заблаговременно.

Мы рассчитываем на продолжение нашей совместной работы.

С уважением и наилучшими пожеланиями из Бонна,

Nino Sharashidze

От имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

---

EHP Secretariat | Multisectoral Partnerships for Environment and Health 
(MPE)
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and Health 
| Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]| Web: 
<http://www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn> www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn